Sunday, February 6, 2011

One Closet done....


Okay, so the closet didn't quite look this messy, but it was driving me crazy! Not only was it a mess, it was full of clothes that didn't fit! My daughter or husband were always pulling out the clothes that didn't fit--at least it seemed that way--so frustrating! So, today, I tackled it. She now has her clothes in neatly folded piles again and all of the clothes in there are appropriate for the season and fit. I actually have a 'Goodwill' pile started now too, clothes that I've deemed no longer worthy of space in my small house. I'm sure the pile will continue to grow (as I maintain some sense of motivation to keep this going--I hope!), which will eventually make space, which is the goal! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...