Thursday, September 9, 2010

Coupons?

I'm going to be a better coupon-er. It's one of my goals for this year to really work at getting a better system in place to use coupons wisely and not just casually. Here are few things I know already, and I'm sure I'll learn a lot more as I do it more often.

*Some stores offer weeks where they will double/triple coupons up to $1
*Combining coupons with weekly specials gets you even better deals
*Using multiple coupons for the same product can you things for really cheap or even free!
*Being a good coupon-er requires some organization, so you can use them effectively & with limited time consumption
*It's never good to use coupons on things you don't need...it's just a little less wasteful! :)
*Planning your grocery list, menus and shopping list around your coupons is beneficial

What other nuggets of information should I know about coupon-ing? Does anyone know of good resources for getting coupons?

If you're a local reader you can subscribe to a Sunday delivery of specials and coupons by calling 303-832-3232. It's legit, I promise! :) I get it every week and love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...