Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Laundry Soap Solutions

So I've noticed on other websites that people have had trouble with the homemade laundry soaps. A lot of people have complained about leaving clothes a little dingy, which I can see too. Others have complained about a foul smell, but I haven't noticed that problem at all. The Fels-Naptha smells strong in mine. Anyway, I saw a recommendation from Grocery Shrink newsletter where a lady  wrote about this great product called Mrs. Stewarts blueing liquid. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm going to probably get that to add to my laundry to see if it helps keep clothes looking nice and fresh. Thought I'd pass that on to anyone else who may be using some homemade laundry soaps. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...