Saturday, October 30, 2010

PAID IN FULL!

I love those three words. They are magical to me right now! ;) We made our final payment on my student loan from my bachelor's degree about a month ago. Today, though, I got the lovely letter that makes it official that I owe them NOTHING! That I have no debts with them, that I'm free from their bills, that I'm free from the stress and interest that so quickly accumulated by that "number" they held over me. I'm pretty sure I should frame those letters and hang them next to my degree because it feels like even more of an accomplishment then the degree sometimes!

It's a freedom day, friends! Not a complete freedom, but it's one of them along the way and it feels awesome!

I hope some of you are experiencing a freedom day or one is in your near future, I wish this for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...