Sunday, November 14, 2010

Cleaning out the Fridge!

I've had this task on my "to do" list for about three weeks now. Ugh! Can you tell I've been avoiding it? ;) I've certainly had the time and opportunity to do it, I just don't wanna!!

I did hear a good idea of a way to handle such a time consuming and annoying task as this, but have yet to try it. Remember, I'm avoiding it.

For those of you who may actually *want* to clean out their refrigerators, but have a limited amount of time on your hands, here's the idea:

*Find a time that you are already in the kitchen working on something. I think dinner time clean up would be a good fit.
*Clear off a shelf or two, throwing out what's gone bad & adding the dirty dishes to your current load. Wipe down the shelves and walls around it and reload.
*Do another section during your routine for the next few days until all of the refrigerator has been cleared and cleaned.

Sounds great, huh? If you are motivated to it! ;)

Alright, well this post served as a distraction from--you guessed it--cleaning out my refrigerator. All good things do come to an end, including my procrastination.

Wish me luck, I'm going in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...