Thursday, February 10, 2011

Coupon Deals

Now that I've had a few days to look over some of the deals I got using the coupons at the grocery store, I thought I'd share them with you.

Like I mentioned, I did save $30 off the total bill, which ended up being about 40% off. So, I don't think I did too bad.

These two were my favorites, though! :)

-The store had "I can't believe it's not butter" (which isn't what I normally use, but it'll work just fine for spreading on toast, etc) on sale for $0.99 a tub. Then, I had a coupon for $0.75 off. So I spent a whole $0.24 on it!

-They also had Philadelphia cream cheese on sale for $0.99. I had a coupon for $1 off the purchase of 2. So I basically got 2 for the price of 1, or each one was $0.49, however you like to look at it.

I can't wait for the time I actually get something FREE by combining sales and coupons-that'll be the best kind of deal! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...