Thursday, November 10, 2011

Lets start over

Have you ever had a day that you just wanted to start over? I sure hope its not just me.

The last few days have just not gone well.  It just seems like everything I've started turned out wrong.

Some examples:
-The boy (son) and I both woke up on the wrong side of the bed--bad combo!
-Messed up a granola recipe, not once, but twice. Really?!?!
-Grabbed the wrong checkbook (from a closed account) and wrote 5 checks from it before noticing. What a mess!
-"Lost" my husband's car registration under a pile of random papers and just found it & paid it--a week late.

Then, I got smart. I decided to take a nap and start over. I fumbled my way through the rest of the day, until finally it was bed time.

So, the blog posts didn't get finished for this week. You should be thankful, it could've been a disaster! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry. And no, YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jessie!! Glad it's not just me. Yikes, it's been frustrating. Glad today is going MUCH better! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...