Sunday, September 12, 2010

Bread Crumbs--Lesson Learned!

Common sense tells me that IF...

1. Stale bread molds quickly
2. Stale bread that was frozen, was frozen, to keep it from molding

THEN...

Bread crumbs made from stale bread should either
1. be used immediately
2. be frozen for future use

and NOT left in the pantry to mold

Yep....that's what common sense would do, but apparently not me. So, for those of you making bread crumbs, take it from me--you should definitely do what common sense would tell you to and NOT what I did! :-/

Just passing that on, in case someone else may have been tempted to ignore the advice of "common sense." :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh yeah, been there done that girlfriend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...can't say that was my brightest moment! Good to know, at least I'm not the only one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...