Monday, October 11, 2010

Rosemary Potatoes

I was asked to share my rosemary potato recipe, so here it is:

Diced potatoes (I usually use red and leave the skin on, but it can be however you like them). I boil them for a little bit to help speed up the cooking time, usually to just before they are done.

I then pour them onto a baking sheet and drizzle them with Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or you can use whatever variety you have or like). I then sprinkle them with salt and pepper, garlic powder and rosemary (either fresh, finely chopped or dry).

I bake them at 375 for about 8-10 minutes, flipping them at least once. I've also broiled them on low, but you have to really watch them closely that way.

It's that simple and they taste great. You can always adapt it for mashed potatoes if you prefer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...