Saturday, October 23, 2010

What's your Challenge?

I'd like to hear what your challenges are with saving money. What do you have trouble with? What holds you back from being able to save money either at the grocery store or in other areas of your life? Is your complication a lack of space? or time?

Call me crazy, but I think it would be fun to tackle some of the challenges out there. So, bring it on! ;) Leave a comment with your money saving dilemmas and I'll post any solutions I can come up with to help you out. Others are welcome to come up with ideas too! :) If I can't solve it, I'll admit it, but I'd like to see if we really could come up with some great solutions to common challenges people face.

4 comments:

  1. Our challenge is meeting once a week with each other to talk about the upcoming week(s) finances. We get so tired after the kids go to bed that we forget about it.
    A plus though? I have been taking my calculator with me to the grocery store and I have stayed exactly on budget - it has been great. I don't care how dorky I look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our challenge is that we say we want to or are going to...but end up giving in to this or that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a problem with buying kids clothes!! I am really good about not buying things for me, but horrible about buying things that my kids don't necessarily need, but I think are cute. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...