Thursday, December 2, 2010

Family, Traveling, Recovering!

That's what this week has been for us! We went out of town to visit my husband's family after Thanksgiving and returned last night. We celebrate an early Christmas while we were there too. It's always extra work to get ready to go on a trip and then come home and recover! So, I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things. I'll have to keep up with the laundry and unpacking this time because we're about to hit a month worth of parties, celebrations and busyness! So today, I sit and wonder how does one keep from being a frazzled mess during this season of the year? Thankfully the frazzle-ness hasn't hit us yet and I'd love to avoid it all together, so I'm pondering and thinking of ideas to create a calmness and maintain some peace in our home despite the extra activities and busy schedules we will be facing.

Any and all ideas are always welcome! What do you do to minimize the stress and chaos of the holidays?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...