Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New Years Resolutions?

Do you make New Years Resolutions? Do you keep them? Do you make a long list of things you want to do and then have nearly the same list the next year? How do you feel about them? Do you think they are helpful?

I'm curious about what you guys think.

I've never been much of a resolutions girl myself, but in the last couple years my husband and I have set some goals for the year. It's been helpful in a lot of ways and it's helped us move forward and grow in areas we may not have with out them.

I'll be posting about setting goals this week & some of my tips, plus what my goals will be for the new year and a recap on last years goals. Follow along and post some of yours too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...