Friday, May 13, 2011

Blogging Class

Yesterday morning I got to spend some time with a group of an older generation and teach them about blogging. It was a fun time! A friend of mine works with a company that helps support the elderly and aging by providing services for them as every day things become more challenging. As a marketing opportunity they've been giving classes throughout the area. She asked me if I'd be interested in sharing about blogging and how that could be something they could do. I wanted to share with them that there is so much wisdom and experience that they can share with us through their blogs and leaving a legacy or some history for their families. I hope some of them take the plunge and start their own blog! For the most part they were quite intimidated by the whole process, the internet and computers just scared them! ;) Maybe this got them thinking though...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...