Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thankful Thursday

This week I've been reflecting on how thankful I am for God's provision in our lives. Looking at the "numbers" (income, how much debt has been paid off, living expenses, etc), it's nothing sort of a miracle. God has been SO faithful to us. He has blessed us with a stable income and along the way has given us extra little blessings like overtime pay, a tutoring job for me, a raise for my husband, you get the idea.

I'm just so thankful for how well He has taken care of us. Yes, we've done a lot of hard work and have had use self-disciple and self-control to manage our money well, but He has ultimately provided the means for us in the first place.

Yay God! Thank you for your provision in our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...