Monday, August 15, 2011

Poll Results

Here it is. The last poll you've been participating has to do with your job and it looks like 44% of those who voted love their job! That's awesome. A close second, was the "it pays the bills" response. The reason I posted this poll in the first place was because I was curious if people feel trapped in their jobs because of their financial situation. Turns out (of the 9 that voted) that doesn't seem to be the case for everyone! :)


WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR JOB...

working at my dream job
  4 (44%)
 
it pays the bills.
  3 (33%)
 
looking for a job
  0 (0%)
happy to not be "working".
  2 (22%)
 
I can't stand it!
  0 (0%)

Votes: 9 

Now it's time for our next poll. I've decided to branch out of the "money minded" polls this time around. 

AS SUMMER COMES TO AN END, WHAT WAS WOULD YOU SAY WAS YOUR FAVORITE PART OF YOUR 2011 SUMMER?

Our family vacation
Lounging around and taking it easy
Being outside, exploring, playing and enjoying the sun
Having the kids home
Summer concerts, festivals and fairs
I'm over it. I can't wait for Back to School!
You may select multiple answers.

You can vote until the end of the month by clicking on your answers on the poll, located on the left side bar.

I've already voted for mine, but you all know I LOVE summer, so I had to have multiple answers! ;)
We haven't taken our family vacation yet, but I'm certain that'll be a highlight, and I just love being outside 
all summer long! Can't wait to see all that you've enjoyed this summer. It went so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...