Friday, November 4, 2011

Vaccine Video

I don't usually post these sorts of things on here, but feel like this video is worth posting. It's a documentary that explores a little bit of both sides of the vaccine issue. It tends to focus more on the dangers of vaccines more so then the benefits, but they are both presented to some extent. For me, I think it raised awareness to where some of the issues are in the vaccine debate.

I realize this is a very heated and debated topic. I have no interest in debating anyone on this issue, but I do think that all parents should be as informed as possible regarding the vaccines themselves, the vaccine schedule and the possible side effects of either choice. Ultimately every parent has to make the decision they feel the most comfortable with for their children.

After reading articles like this, it's hard to know who or what to believe about this topic. Another good reason to be as informed as possible--on both sides.

Anyway, this video is available for viewing for free until tomorrow, so if you're interested, check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...