Monday, October 18, 2010

Slightly miscalculated...

I knew that we had to have been close to our first $1,000 mark on our debt pay off plan, but I didn't actually know the exact amount. So, when I posted about making it that far, I knew we had and was excited to reach that milestone. Well a few days later when my payment had gone through, I decided to actually do the math and get the exact number figured out. I had actually failed to keep in mind that our payments, even the ones that aren't extra, are still paying down the principal some too. So to my surprise we had not just barely paid the first thousand, we had actually paid off over $1,600! YAY! Progress-sometimes it feels slow, but either way, it's happening and that's exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...