Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Busy!

Does anyone else feel like they are running from one thing to the next?! It's so strange how the month of December just makes things instantly busy. I was hoping this year wouldn't be as much like that since most of our shopping is done, we don't have a ton of things on the calendar and we're doing our best to be more relaxed during the season...BUT, it's still happening.

With our car in the shop STILL, it's added a little extra stress to daily life. Along with extra details for church programs, holiday parties, two kids getting the stomach bug and all the usual life things, it's been a busy week.

I think the word "busy" is becoming one of my least favorite words. It feels stressful just saying it. This week, I'm hoping to work on using the word "busy" less often and focus on making this week described by words like: relaxing, enjoyable, productive, memorable.

I've got more ideas of posts to come, but you'll have to be patient with me this month, I'm working on being less BUSY! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...