Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Buying Organic Food

The main reason most people chose to not buy organic foods is because of the extra cost, it's sometimes significantly more expensive. I got an email from LearnVest all about this today, you can read their whole article discussing when it's worth buying organic. But my favorite part was this really handy chart:


I love that they make it clear that it's not necessary to buy ALL organic and that there are specific things that you can save money on by skipping the "organic" label. In the article they go into more detail about things to keep in mind when making the choice between organic and non-organic. As with all things, you'll have to come up with the right balance for your family. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you. I've been looking for this exact information.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure! I thought this was a great chart! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...