Monday, July 18, 2011

Poll Results and New Poll

Alright friends, the poll has been closed for a while, so it's about time I share the results with you. Apparently we have a lot of Dave Ramsey fans following along! ;) I agree that that would be a great way to celebrate being out of debt. I love hearing those stories on Friday's on his podcasts. It makes me so happy for them, but also gives me strength and hope that we can get there soon too!

I'm pretty sure going on a trip might be the winner for us though. We aren't quite sure, but we certainly want to do something big for the big celebrations coming next year. Whatever we do, I'll be sure to share it all with you! :)


WHAT SHOULD WE DO (OR WOULD YOU DO) FIRST AFTER GETTING OUT OF DEBT?









Throw a party
  1 (10%)
Go on a trip
  4 (40%)
Call Dave Ramsey Show
  5 (50%)
Splurge
  0 (0%)
Leave me an idea in the comments!
  0 (0%)







Votes so far: 10 

Here's the next poll. Remember all of these answers are anonymous, it's all just for fun and to get to know each other a little bit! 








WHEN IT COMES TO YOUR JOB...



I found a new blog hop! :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...