Monday, August 8, 2011

Not one, but TWO awards! :)

Wow! I'm back, I think. :) Remember that "Project A.D.D." post, well the condition is still here. I've got too many things on my want to do and need to do lists that I'm struggling to keep up. Must. Slow. Down. But, all that to say, I'm getting back into the swing on things on here because I just have way too many fun things to share with you. And what better way to start back up then with sharing my awards with you? Great, right?

Yay!! How fun is that? I've been off-line for a while, so I'm finally getting around to acknowledging these fun awards two blogging pals have given me. Of course, along with the rewards comes some responsibility, so I must follow the "rules" and play fair. :) 

Rule #1: Link to the blogger who gave you the award. 

The first reward came from Deon at Chasing Chickens. Our blogs are very similar, we share the same desire to live a more simple life. The only big difference is she's doing it all in Canada. So to all my Canadian friends (and Americans too) check her out for coupons and deals that will apply to you! :) 


The second reward came from my newest blogging buddy Alana at My Taylor Made Home. You'll be hearing a lot more about her in the coming weeks, because we're working on bringing you a series we've done together. So be sure to stay tuned for details and information coming all about it! :) While you're at it be sure to check out her blog too and get to know her a bit, she'll get you all organized in no time! ;)

Rule #2: Tell us 7 Things about yourself.

7 Things About Me
  1. I'm a night owl. All my friends know better then to call me before 9 am, but calling at 10 pm is totally acceptable! ;) 
  2. I'm a "water" type outside person. I love being by the water, especially when it's sunny and hot outside. I don't really care if it's a lake, waterfall, ocean, river or, I just enjoy the option of cooling off in it. Although for serious swimming, I do prefer chlorinated water. ;)  
  3. I rarely watch TV and have no idea what's really happening in that "world".
  4. I could care less about nearly any sport, unless there is someone I love playing in the game, then I enjoy watching them play. 
  5. I have a sweet tooth...or two! ;)
  6. I drink coffee so that I have something I can add it to my flavored creamers. :)
  7. I haven't "gone" to work in 4 years!
Rule #3: Answer the following questions.


 Questions 


  1. Name your favorite color. I always hate this question. I'm not one to "pick" ONE color. I tend to gravitate towards bold, deep colors like purples, blues, reds, greens. I also love the neutrals, I'm just practical like that! ;) 
  2. Name your favorite song. Again, another question I don't really have an answer for. I think it changes with my mood. :)
  3. Name your favorite dessert. Did you notice the sweet tooth situation on number 5?! :) I could eat a lot of desserts, but usually my "go to" dessert is ice cream, but it can't be fruity {it's a dessert, remember?} I want carmel, chocolate, peanut butter, etc in my ice cream. :)
  4. What wizzes you off? 
  5. When you're upset you... yell. Not a good quality, but I'm a verbalizer of how I feel and if I'm upset, people usually know about it. :-/
  6. Your favorite pet. Dogs.  
  7. Black or white? Two of my faves, depends on the situation, but probably black. 
  8. Your biggest fear Being in a dangerous/difficult situation with my kids. 
  9. Best feature Geez, I don't know. Right now I've been getting a lot compliments on my tan! ;) I can thank my love for being outside all summer for that one. :)
  10. Everyday attitude. I'm pretty sure my mood changes too much. ;) But, I do think that looking at ways to  make the best of the situation you're in is the best approach to life.
  11. What is perfection. Unattainable
  12. Guilty pleasure. Usually something sweet. :)
And now the really fun part


Rule #4: Pass the Award on to 12 Bloggers



And the Award Goes to...


Adventures of a Maui Mompreneur


Turning a House into A Home



The Frugal Farmhouse



Becoming Martha



My Happily Ever After

First Position



Baby Bound



Southern Scraps


Life's A Project






Learning to Limit
Photobucket

































Congrats friends! :) Looking forward to reading all your answers too. 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for adding me to your list of contendors, you've totally made my week!! I'll be sure to follow the rules & play fair too :)

    My answers to some of the questions are pretty similar to yours lol.. Have a wonderful week and thank you again! This is my first ever blogger award, I'm feelin' the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea- You are so nice! Thank you very much for the award. I appreciate it and will answer it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...